Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Super Mom

I love the idea of being a Super Mom. But the truth is I just try to wake up every morning and tell myself that I can make this day happen. I go about my morning routine, praying that I won't forget to pack my little boy's snack and turn in his library book. I write out my To Do list and always manage to add exercise into the list. This of course does not mean it actually happens.

My family is the best. They inspire me to be the Super Mom that I dream of.. happy and healthy and this is really all I can ask of them.
I hope to add to this blog often now that I have finally managed to sit down and start. What a joyous journey life has been so far.

I can't wait to get nosy and explore other mommy blogs. Because collectively we are a unit of Super Moms.

peace and popcorn,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment