Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Johnny3 thought for the day.

Johnny 3 is my 6 year old son. He is so funny in his honesty and youth He brightens every single day of my life.

Johnny 3 thought of the day: We were at the hair salon inquiring about ways to deal with the damage Super Cuts did to Johnny's hair last week. She was not to busy so I decided to get my hair trimmed. ( The salon was suggested by my co-room mom and I was nervous for Johnny so I was the guinea pig.)


In the midst of the haircut a gentleman walked in that was pretty lean and buff. ( can you be lean and buff at the same time?)

Johnny walked over and whispered to me..." Mommy, that guy must have did really good on The Biggest Loser." Have mercy, does my son think the only people in good shape are BL graduates?


No comments:

Post a Comment